Best Players at Each Position

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
SMH.

Hes made probowls because why? Not because hes dual threat. Alot of None Blocking TEs have made the pro bowl too.

Marcedes made it this year, and had a good year. IDK What fucking world you come from. But when you have a shitty QB, and spend 50% of the time blocking, especially for marcedes because out RT was injured. 700 yards is beast.

If Marcedes had Kitna or even Romo to throw him the ball (Both are passing QBs, not game managers). Then Marcedes would have more yards then Witten. Hes our ONLY target. You are seriously stupid at times.
Yea, but Witten is a dual threat. He made the pro bowl not just because he can catch really well. Now your making excuses for Marcedes when we all know that Garrard is a lot better than w.e the Cowboys threw out there without Romo and he still had 1000 yards. Witten has to compete with Austin and Bryant to get looks his way. Since Marcedes is the only target he should easily have near 1000 yards but he doesnt. You obviously have an incorrect definition of dual threat.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Yea, but Witten is a dual threat. He made the pro bowl not just because he can catch really well. Now your making excuses for Marcedes when we all know that Garrard is a lot better than w.e the Cowboys threw out there without Romo and he still had 1000 yards. Witten has to compete with Austin and Bryant to get looks his way. Since Marcedes is the only target he should easily have near 1000 yards but he doesnt. You obviously have an incorrect definition of dual threat.
Garrard isn't better than Kitna.

Kitna had a good year.

Garrard checks down, more than almost any QB. Marcedes has gotten better each year.. Look at the stats. Dumbass.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Also to add with the "He has to compete with Miles/Dez" Um, they take double coverages and the safety off of witten.. Don't put a LB on Witten.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol at bosox thinking Gronk is a better dual threat te then Pettigrew. Homer much

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Garrard isn't better than Kitna.

Kitna had a good year.

Garrard checks down, more than almost any QB. Marcedes has gotten better each year.. Look at the stats. Dumbass.
You are just making this too easy for me. Garrard is better than Kitna, compare what Kitna has to throw to and look at what Garrard throws to. Their stats are comparable, but the Cowboys offense is above and beyond better than the Jags offense. Kitna played well because there was nothing to play for the games were meaningless. With Garrard on the other hand they were competing for the playoffs. Who cares if Marcedes has gotten better, this isnt even about that lmao. Witten is a very good pass blocker no matter what you say.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
QB - Tom Brady (New England Patriots)
HB - Adrian Peterson (Minnesota Vikings)
FB - Vonta Leach (Houston Texans)
WR - Andre Johnson (Houston Texans)
TE - Antonio Gates (San Diego Chargers)
OT - Joe Thomas (Cleveland Browns)
OG - Jahri Evans (New Orleans Saints)
OC - Nick Mangold (New York Jets)

DE (4-3) - Julius Peppers (Chicago Bears)
DE (3-4) - Haloti Ngata (Baltimore Ravens)
DT (4-3) - Ndamukong Suh (Detroit Lions)
DT (3-4) - Kyle Williams (Buffalo Bills)
OLB (3-4) - James Harrison (Pittsburgh Steelers)
MLB/ILB - Patrick Willis (San Francisco 49ers)
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha (Oakland Raiders)
FS - Ed Reed (Baltimore Ravens)
SS - Troy Polamalu (Pittsburgh Steelers)

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You are just making this too easy for me. Garrard is better than Kitna, compare what Kitna has to throw to and look at what Garrard throws to. Their stats are comparable, but the Cowboys offense is above and beyond better than the Jags offense. Kitna played well because there was nothing to play for the games were meaningless. With Garrard on the other hand they were competing for the playoffs. Who cares if Marcedes has gotten better, this isnt even about that lmao. Witten is a very good pass blocker no matter what you say.
^^ Wow. Are you seriously that stupid?

Kitna wanted to be able to start this year, thats what he was playing for. Garrard is horrible

Go look at his game against the Browns.

Kitna > Garrard.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Who cares if Kitna wanted to start. Any 2nd string player would like to start, you bring up some of the dumbest arguments to this conversation about Lewis and Witten. Witten is a better dual threat than Lewis, period.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Oh yea and this last portion:

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/1/12/1931603/dallas-cowboys-award-winners-jason-witten-dez-bryant-demarcus-ware

Enjoy those homer shades you got.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol at bosox thinking Gronk is a better dual threat te then Pettigrew. Homer much
and you're a homer too

We need a non-Pats, non-Lions fan that doesn't have negative bias against NE because thy hate them (kam), to answer this

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Pettigrew is a better blocker then Gronk.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and you're a homer too

We need a non-Pats, non-Lions fan that doesn't have negative bias against NE because thy hate them (kam), to answer this
lol ask Seven Oh One what my second favorite team is dude. The Pats. If you dont believe that Pettigrew is the better dual threat then you highly mistaken.

Rice18

Reaction score
lol ask Seven Oh One what my second favorite team is dude. The Pats. If you dont believe that Pettigrew is the better dual threat then you highly mistaken.
The fellow David approves of this message.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Who cares if Kitna wanted to start. Any 2nd string player would like to start, you bring up some of the dumbest arguments to this conversation about Lewis and Witten. Witten is a better dual threat than Lewis, period.
Kitna is better than Garrard. I'm not bringing up a dumb argument at all. You basically said that the Cowboys had nothing to play for. When they did. With a new headcoach, they're playing for their Jobs.

Im not being a homer at all. Theres tons of Jags I hate more than anything in the world Lewis deserves all the credit he gets, just as much as MJD does.

Put Lewis on the Cowboys, he'd outshine Witten.

Lewis > Witten.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I disagree and the NFL Alumni Association also disagrees.

Rice18

Reaction score
Lewis still has to prove to me he can play. I would take Witten over Lewis as of today for my team.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Lewis still has to prove to me he can play. I would take Witten over Lewis as of today for my team.
Still has to prove he can play?

Yet Ponder, who hasn't played a down, you think is GOAT?

Laughable much?

dcpwner

Reaction score
Witten is currently the best dual threat TE in the game. Marcedes is getting there, we'll see how he does with a real QB and then we'll talk.

and kam is right when he says Kitna>Garrard.

Rice18

Reaction score
Still has to prove he can play?

Yet Ponder, who hasn't played a down, you think is GOAT?

Laughable much?
I told you I think he can be a top 5 qb after bring under someone like Orton or McNabbs wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%