Tony Romo vs. Matt Schaub

Mooche

Reaction score

Who is the best quarterback in the state of Texas?

MATT SCHAUB - HOUSTON TEXANS

vs.

TONY ROMO - DALLAS COWBOYS

Who is the better quarterback in your opinion, and why?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Easily Schaub.

I honestly do not see a single valid non-homer point that someone can make that prove that Romo is better... none.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Romo.

They're both around the same range.

Can't use "Well, Romo chokes in the Playoffs".. because Schaub has never even took his team to the Playoffs

Reaction score
Romo.

They're both around the same range.

Can't use "Well, Romo chokes in the Playoffs".. because Schaub has never even took his team to the Playoffs
Yeah Schaub really should have led a few of those Texans teams to the postseason. Good QB, but I think I like Romo more. +1

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
This is a close one because Schaub is really the "better" QB, but Romo has a better supporting cast and since that is slipping away maybe this upcoming season, if there is one, we will see. But IMO it's Schaub.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
This is a close one because Schaub is really the "better" QB, but Romo has a better supporting cast and since that is slipping away maybe this upcoming season, if there is one, we will see. But IMO it's Schaub.
SMFH.

Romo has the better supporting cast?

Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Jacoby Jones, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels.. You stupid.

Schaub isn't the better QB.

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
SMFH.

Romo has the better supporting cast?

Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Jacoby Jones, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels.. You stupid.

Schaub isn't the better QB.
Foster-Lucky rookie season. Same as Forte why do u think Forte slipped. Ben Who??? Jacoby Jones isnt that great. I agree with Johnson and Daniels.

Romo has Austin, Barber, Jones, and b4 he left Owens. Plus they have a better defense than the Texans. Schaub basically carries that team with Johnson.

And wtf does SMFH mean??

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Foster-Lucky rookie season. Same as Forte why do u think Forte slipped. Ben Who??? Jacoby Jones isnt that great. I agree with Johnson and Daniels.

Romo has Austin, Barber, Jones, and b4 he left Owens. Plus they have a better defense than the Texans. Schaub basically carries that team with Johnson.

And wtf does SMFH mean??
Wasn't Fosters rookie season, thats the difference between him and Forte. He also has a better line/fullback than the bears do.

Miles Austin < Andre Johnson
Witten > Daniels
Foster/Tate > Barber Jones.

Ben Tate was their 2nd round pick last year, got injured in Training Camp.

Barber is Garbage, and Jones isn't a 1000 yard back. They don't have one.. Which is why they keep drafting RBs like every year.

You obviously didn't watch the Cowboys last year. Their secondary was bad, yeah they had D-Ware, but you could say the same thing for the Texans having Mario Williams. Both defenses were terrible.

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
Wasn't Fosters rookie season, thats the difference between him and Forte. He also has a better line/fullback than the bears do.

Miles Austin < Andre Johnson
Witten > Daniels
Foster/Tate > Barber Jones.

Ben Tate was their 2nd round pick last year, got injured in Training Camp.

Barber is Garbage, and Jones isn't a 1000 yard back. They don't have one.. Which is why they keep drafting RBs like every year.

You obviously didn't watch the Cowboys last year. Their secondary was bad, yeah they had D-Ware, but you could say the same thing for the Texans having Mario Williams. Both defenses were terrible.
I don't care about Texas soooo i was just putting my opinion out there so you can calm down now. Im a Bears fan and a Titans fan i only care about those 2 teams and thats it. So unless one of those teams is facing Texans or Cowboys which obviously Titans face Texans twice every year i don't care. And Texans ran all over my Titans. And Romo has never impressed me except for that he went to E. Illinois College and i got a free tour because my uncle worked there and he went to Burlington High School and i live close to there so yea. Schaub is better IMO! I dont care what anyone else thinks.

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
Btw this is a real running all over a team not the MJD crap you posted up. When it rly counts to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCI-bAPtBRo&feature=related

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Btw this is a real running all over a team not the MJD crap you posted up. When it rly counts to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCI-bAPtBRo&feature=related
LOL when it really counts? That MJD run gave us a first down and helped us seal the win.. In the end, we also fucking owned your whole defense in the fucking process.

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
That was in the playoffs and helped them get the win.

Best running back in the league. I think you know who i'm talking about. Plus i like the song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Isn4uslb5U

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
That was in the playoffs and helped them get the win.

Best running back in the league. I think you know who i'm talking about. Plus i like the song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Isn4uslb5U
SMFH.

CJ isn't better than MJD.

BIGBADChitown

Reaction score
WHAT DOES SMFH MEAN???

And yea he is. MJD is faster but CJ is the better all around player. MJD is 2nd tho. I dont think AP is as good as everyone thinks and why do all running backs have initials as nicknames??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%