Rank these QB's...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joe Flacco is underrated if anything... Anytime the Ravens are brought up it's all about their defense. Flacco is having another really good year.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Joe Flacco is good but I don't think he's great yet, still has his moments, especially against really good defenses as do most QB's. I'm glad he generally struggles against us, I hope that continues. Previous playoffs he's been in he didn't do much at all, it was all his running game and mostly defense. Now, this year the defense isn't up to par and Joe is carrying the offense, we'll see come playoff time, I do like Joe, he's good.

Mooche

Reaction score
He has been carried to the playoffs by outstanding defensive play. That's his game. He's the definition of a game manager, and he can't put the team on his back and win the big games like I believe a Matt Ryan and Sam Bradford will have the potential to do.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He certainly didn't reach the playoffs last year on the legs of their defense and running game. The running game and the defense were both excellent, but he threw for 3600 yards and had a good TD/INT ratio.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He certainly didn't reach the playoffs last year on the legs of their defense and running game. The running game and the defense were both excellent, but he threw for 3600 yards and had a good TD/INT ratio.
Yeah, then they lost to the Colts because Joe Flacco couldn't get the team in the end zone.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Not to mention Flacco was pretty much awful in every other playoff game they played in.
I don't know why soo many people are high on him, he still takes sacks he shouldn't take, by just standing in the pocket and not throwing it away. If the game is on the line he has not shown he can carry his team down the field to score, especially in a playoff game with a lot on the line. Yes, he's been in the playoffs basically every year, but one thing I can make clear, it wasn't because of the offense. This year it's more on Joe so we'll see where he takes the Ravens come playoff time. We'll see what he does with the pressure. He's got to prove more to me before I think he's really good.

Reaction score
I don't know why soo many people are high on him, he still takes sacks he shouldn't take, by just standing in the pocket and not throwing it away. If the game is on the line he has not shown he can carry his team down the field to score, especially in a playoff game with a lot on the line. Yes, he's been in the playoffs basically every year, but one thing I can make clear, it wasn't because of the offense. This year it's more on Joe so we'll see where he takes the Ravens come playoff time. We'll see what he does with the pressure. He's got to prove more to me before I think he's really good.
Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Todd Heap, Derrick Mason, and a franchise LT qualify as weapons to me. Yes Mason was pretty good, Flacco is just overrated. I hate that oh he has no weapons excuse.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He went to the playoffs in his rookie and sophomore season. Obviously he's not going to look like Brady out there. You guys tend to forget that these guys are still very young and that they're not going to be playing like the game's elite.

Is Manning overrated because he's been unsuccessful in the games that matter the most? He did win a ring, but he was given the God-like praise before that.

*No, I'm not comparing him to Peyton, so please don't come back with the Flacco can't hold Peyton's jock typical response.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He went to the playoffs in his rookie and sophomore season. Obviously he's not going to look like Brady out there. You guys tend to forget that these guys are still very young and that they're not going to be playing like the game's elite.

Is Manning overrated because he's been unsuccessful in the games that matter the most? He did win a ring, but he was given the God-like praise before that.

*No, I'm not comparing him to Peyton, so please don't come back with the Flacco can't hold Peyton's jock typical response.
And what was his QB rating in those games? Against the Steelers he probably had like a rating of 10. Defense.. Defense.. They had what? Top 3 defense? He didn't do much in his Rookie and Sophomore seasons from his stand point.

Reaction score

Manning not being successful in big games isn't true. 99 in his first playoff leads his team back in the game, team can't finish comeback. 2000 he plays well. Defense on the other hand, played horrendous, allowing Lamar Smith to curbstomp them. Yet Manning leads them on a game winning drive, only problem is that he didn't have Adam V. 05 vs the Steelers Nick Harper fails really really badly, to pretty much put it in Peyton's hands. He does Peyton leads them on a game tying drive, Vanderchoke misses again. 07-08 games vs the Chargers weren't chokes. The Super Bowl wasn't his fault either. Now listen, I'm not on anyone's jock, but from what I can tell you is that pick was mostly on Wayne. Back on topic, though. I don't think Flacco is bad at all, it's just people tend to overrate him.

Reaction score
You could see Manning was looking at Wayne to run a quick slant. Wayne chops his feet for too long, ran slow on the route, and the rest is history. Not on topic, just trying to inform some of yall. I like Flacco, but like I said overrated, and like Palmer said he takes too many sacks.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
This year will tell me everything about Flacco, he's having a great year thus far, we'll see if he can continue it in the playoffs.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You all are wrong.

1. Tebow.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
1. Matt Ryan
2. Joe Flacco
3. Sam Bradford
4. Andrew Luck
5. Josh Freeman
6. Matt Stafford (Lions fans will hate but he needs to stay healthy to move up)
7. Mark Sanchez
8. Kevin Kolb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%