Top 5 RBs in the NFL right now.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bradshaw is doing dang good right now. Anybody who disagrees is blind. Bradshaw is having one heck of a season. Will it last? Probably not, but he's having he's doing great so far.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
This is mad easy.

1. AP.
2. MJD.
3. CJ.
4. SJax
5. Gore

Chris Johnsons Oline is the reason why he's 3rd.. He has holes the size of the octomoms vag.

Shaka

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going by just how they are playing this year.
In that case just look at NFL Statistics lol.

I'll stick with my list of AP, CJ, SJ, MJD and Gore.

Let's see how many people say Jamal Charles now lol.

Shaka

Reaction score
Bradshaw is doing dang good right now. Anybody who disagrees is blind. Bradshaw is having one heck of a season. Will it last? Probably not, but he's having he's doing great so far.
He is. I'll give him props and I hope he banks on it.

At the same time... Orlandis Gary had a season like that. So did Mike Anderson. So did Reuben Droughns. Even Derrick Ward did it in that same system just 2 years ago and now he's a scab. I'd want to see him continue it through 2014 before he's on any Top 5 or even Top 10 list.

My opinion.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Just look at denvers thousand yard backs under shanahan

Where's Travis Henry now lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

At the same time... Orlandis Gary had a season like that. So did Mike Anderson. So did Reuben Droughns. Even Derrick Ward did it in that same system just 2 years ago and now he's a scab. I'd want to see him continue it through 2014 before he's on any Top 5 or even Top 10 list.

My opinion.
But this is a list of the top 5 RBs of THIS season. Not over their careers.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
If we're doing it on just right now, production wise, the best teams in the NFL at yards per attempt are as follows:

1. Houston
2. Kansas City
3. New York Jets
4. Philadelphia
5. Oakland

Mooche

Reaction score
Chris Johnsons Oline is the reason why he's 3rd.. He has holes the size of the octomoms vag.

Exactly. That offensive line is the best running block line in the league, hands down. I mean, it's no joke at how bad that offensive line for the Vikings is when you got Loadholt starting at RT.

VC15

Reaction score
Bradshaw is finally healthy (for the most part). That is the only reason as to why he wasn't on this list last year... He makes something out of nothing on nearly EVERY play. He runs with balance, power and agility that NO other back in the league possesses. Once he cuts down on the fumbles (like Tiki did), he will easily be a mainstay on this list for the next five years...

VC15

Reaction score

My opinion.
The Giants O-Line was two years younger (and arguably the best line in the league) when Derrick Ward had that outstanding season... Their skills have diminished since then.

Mooche

Reaction score
Bradshaw is finally healthy (for the most part). That is the only reason as to why he wasn't on this list last year... He makes something out of nothing on nearly EVERY play. He runs with balance, power and agility that NO other back in the league possesses. Once he cuts down on the fumbles (like Tiki did), he will easily be a mainstay on this list for the next five years...

I guess you don't get around to watching Adrian Peterson much..

Mooche

Reaction score
Thanks for the very dumb comment, that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. I like Bradshaw, a lot, but his skill-set isn't even close to Adrian.

Hanzatron

Reaction score
my list...

1- Chris Johnson
2- LT
3- Ray Rice
4- Adrian Peterson
5- Ronnie Brown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%