Top 5 RBs in the NFL right now.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is the whole top five. Nobody is close to his level. Frank Gore, Steven Jackson have had seasons that re-established themselves as elite even with passing offenses that get no respect so they both played stacked boxes. Ahmad Bradshaw has been the best in the league, so throw him in there. Arian Foster is a fluke. D-mac has been very good and I've always liked him, but for my last member of top 5 give me Michael Turner (sorry Mendenhall).

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is the whole top five. Nobody is close to his level. Frank Gore, Steven Jackson have had seasons that re-established themselves as elite even with passing offenses that get no respect so they both played stacked boxes. Ahmad Bradshaw has been the best in the league, so throw him in there. Arian Foster is a fluke. D-mac has been very good and I've always liked him, but for my last member of top 5 give me Michael Turner (sorry Mendenhall).
What's your opinion on CJ?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because Jones and Charles are splitting reps is why neither are on here.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because Jones and Charles are splitting reps is why neither are on here.
:rolleyes: I know that DJT. Im just saying my dudes didnt even get a honorable mention. It's all good though...

Mooche

Reaction score
I love when people say CJ is better, and all this <Censored> about CJ playing with so many guys in the box. AP sees that too. Also, compare the offensive lines please. Look at the running lanes that Johnson is given and the crap that Adrian has to work with, it isn't even comparable.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
AP is better all around. he has power moves and speed. CJ has speed, moves but no where near the power ap has.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
AP is great, but CJ isnt really that far behind. I would take either of them although I like AP's running style a little bit better than CJ's.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
...what about Derius Reynaud...:mellow:

monta8curry

Reaction score
What about Gore....probably leading all of them in receiving lol the niners are so lame this year its not even funny.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson
Frank Gore
Steven Jackson
Michael Turner
Rashard Mendenhall
Arian Foster
Ahmad Bradshaw
Darren McFadden

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
The lack of Jamaal Charles on that list makes it invalid.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Legarrete Blount

i called it at before the season started that he would be legit. look at him now.

Mooche

Reaction score
Legarrete Blount

i called it at before the season started that he would be legit. look at him now.
One big game. Not saying the guy can't be a darn good RB, but let him prove himself..

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I hate these stupid "right now" lists, right now Brandon Lloyd leads the league in receiving yards, but is he the best WR in the league? No, he isnt.

1. AP
2. CJ
3. Ahmad Bradshaw
4. Jamaal Charles
5. Frank Gore

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^^^ No Love for MJD? Dude is better than frank gore and possibly ahmad bradshaw. 2 of your people on your list are people that are "right nows" so.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I hate these stupid "right now" lists, right now Brandon Lloyd leads the league in receiving yards, but is he the best WR in the league? No, he isnt.

1. AP
2. CJ
3. Ahmad Bradshaw
4. Jamaal Charles
5. Frank Gore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%