The Great QB Debate

Mooche

Reaction score
Hopefully this can be an intelligent debate. It is a great debate when people don't begin flaming.. But yeah.

If you are starting a franchise tomorrow, you can choose between Tom Brady (in his prime) or Peyton Manning (in his prime). Who are you selecting to take snaps for your football team and why?

I'll weigh in a little bit later.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Brady in his prime, easily.

50 TD's, C'mon?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tom Brady did more with less talent on his offense. Once he finally got really good receivers, he threw 50 TDs.

Mooche

Reaction score
Tom Brady did more with less talent on his offense. Once he finally got really good receivers, he threw 50 TDs.
You don't think it helped knowing what the defenders were doing? I mean. Hey. I can write the test pretty damn well if I know the answers, too.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Peyton Manning.
He can make so many WRs look so good, and can lead a team with no RB, and no run defense to a Superbowl.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
homers can leave the thread plz. i dont like brady but he won 3 super bowl with mostly garbage recievers.

Reaction score
Peyton had a better season in 04 then Brady did in 07.

Brady 07 Stats : 578 attempts 4,806 yards 50 TDs only 8 interceptions with a 117.2 QB Rating and they ran up the score that season

Manning 04 Stats : 497 Attempts 4,557 yards 49 TDs with 10 inteceptions with a 121.1 QB Rating with 81 LESS ATTEMPTS

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People say that Brady is better because he played with crap receivers, but so did Peyton. We just don't that Peyton's receivers suck, because he makes them so good. Peyton makes his offensive so effective.

Also you got remember that Brady is put in an amazing system. Remember when he got hurt, and Cassel came in and torn it up? That was because of the system that he had in place. Cassel hasn't done anything since.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I will agree with that, look at Matt now, he's garbage.

Still, I'd pick Tom, he throws such a damn good ball.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Matt's not garbage....he isnt a star. Just average.

And Id probably go with Peyton.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He's not at the same level. That spread is deadly in New England.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He's as close to garbage as you can get without being garbage.

He's on the verge of garbage, like the gum wrapper has been balled up, it's in the hand, the leg is kicked out, the arm's are cocked back, and you're ready to pull the <Censored>ing trigger and call Kobe on that <Censored>.

/end thread.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is what happens...when you make informed opinions on players you didnt watch and situations you dont know about.

We lead the league in dropped passes. Our offensive line was piss poor. We tried to make bobby wade a legit number 2 guy and he blew ass. We then tried to make a walk on wr....our wes welker. Dwayne bowe got suspended for 4 games. We didnt get our legit number 2 guy until the season was halfway over. Our Offensive coordinator got fired before the season started. And we didnt even start our best RB until week 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%