Untitled-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly didn't think a thread entitled "untitled" would get this much activity. Thought even less when I first saw what it was about.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Gety, please change your life so Gtown can enjoy it. Without the change, Gtown will never be able to live.
Soooo when did I tell him to change his life? wtf?

uwp

Reaction score
ya whatever u say there bud

and ur wrong, graphic designers can make a lot of money, I actually interviewed a graphic designer at a local printing company, its a three person business, her and her husband make $250,000 yearly
http://www.relianceprinting.ca/

good for u, and if u ever get in an argument over art again, I'm sure u'll have lots of experience with all the posting on sports forums to back ur argument with
:huh2:

And congratulations to that couple for making 250k a year. You do realize how rare that is for it to happen, right?

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Graphic_Artist_%2F_Designer/Salary

Stats don't lie. Just because someone makes 250k a year doesn't mean you will. Congratulations on the future mediocre salary though.

uwp

Reaction score
Soooo when did I tell him to change his life? wtf?
Telling him that you get pissed off when he uploads his shit to behance pretty much implies that you don't like how he goes about things.

uwp

Reaction score
when did I ever say I am better than everyone else?
It's called exaggeration.. you know when you make things seem bigger than they actually are? I thought you were educated.

uwp

Reaction score
I'm done with this... waste of time. I'll stop posting so I know everyone sleeps good tonight knowing that gtown won this argument.

Gtown81

Reaction score
:huh2:

And congratulations to that couple for making 250k a year. You do realize how rare that is for it to happen, right?

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Graphic_Artist_%2F_Designer/Salary

Stats don't lie. Just because someone makes 250k a year doesn't mean you will. Congratulations on the future mediocre salary though.
but its possible, graphic design doesn't guarantee that u'll make 25k-40k yearly, that's just some site u googled that averages out freelanced graphic designers, u can make up to millions per year, it all depends on who u work for or how u get ur name out in the public

the only reason polls and sites say graphic design makes a mediocre salary is because half the people that are included in the survey are freelance designers who do the job on the side or have it as a second job

another reason to add to my argument that u know barely anything about graphics and graphic design

Gtown81

Reaction score
Telling him that you get pissed off when he uploads his shit to behance pretty much implies that you don't like how he goes about things.
lol, that doesn't mean I'm telling him how to run his life

unless in ur world, gfx=life

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
lmao
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
ill definitely become a different person now, for you. i wouldnt want to 'disgrace photoshop' lmao

toooooooooo funny.
but yeah this is getting kind of boring and repetitive because youre such an idiot, and it has no point.

Gtown81

Reaction score
lmao
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
ill definitely become a different person now, for you. i wouldnt want to 'disgrace photoshop' lmao

toooooooooo funny.
but yeah this is getting kind of boring and repetitive because youre such an idiot, and it has no point.
I'm the idiot?

sorry mr. know it all, continue posting ur work and accept the false appreciation, I'm sure it will do wonders for u and ur virgin ass confidence

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Getty you make the worst comebacks ever.

consists of

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Btw looks like filters on a photo. Sucks ass.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look, I'm not a fan of this either but obviously some people are and they aren't going to change their minds. Especially not because everyone wants to bicker about every little thing.

Just let them continue to praise who they want and, if you don't agree, let it go and move on

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok then, good thing our mods look into the gfx threads..

this should have been locked three pages ago.

though i will add that some valid points have been made. im not gonna ssay who i sided with but dont use my first post of "i dig :D" as an assumption of who i actually sided with..

dcpwner

Reaction score
It was fine until page 3 pugs that's why I didn't close it lol. it blew up quickly though, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%