East

Legends Live Forever
Reaction score
Who would you take and why?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Ben easily. His two Super Bowl rings are enough to pick him for me.

Stro

Reaction score
I'd take Big Ben 10 times out of 10.

He makes plays - important plays when it matters, his escapability and mobility is of course key to his success. Throw in 2 SuperBowl rings, his career completion %, wins & playoff performances and you have your winner

Flacco has a mean(er) running game and mean(er) defense. Pittsburgh relies more on Roethlisberger for their wins.

I don't even think this is close:

Big Ben is top 6 QB.
I don't think Flacco is Top 10, he is in the lower echelons of the Top Half of league QBs.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
This is comparing fast food to a steak dinner...

Big Ben easy

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'd take Big Ben 10 times out of 10.

He makes plays - important plays when it matters, his escapability and mobility is of course key to his success. Throw in 2 SuperBowl rings, his career completion %, wins & playoff performances and you have your winner

Flacco has a mean(er) running game and mean(er) defense. Pittsburgh relies more on Roethlisberger for their wins.

I don't even think this is close:

Big Ben is top 6 QB.
I don't think Flacco is Top 10, he is in the lower echelons of the Top Half of league QBs.
Well, I wouldn't say the Ravens defense is better or meaner than the Steelers, they are pretty equal in that regard. But yeah, I would agree with Ben > Joe. I look at Flacco as a top 15 QB and Ben is close to top 5. Joe Flacco also has a better offensive line and running back. Ben is always running for his life, but finds a way to make plays and has proven he can win the big games.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's a steak dinner in terms of this comparison, he's the fast food when you compare him to Brady etc...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What kinda question is this? Whats next? Whos better.. Henne vs Brady?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%