D-Rose, Dunks his own miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think it's the disagreement part..its that it comes off as uninformed hate or like a tool maybe its cuz of the wording. Idc...but this thread needs to be archived or whatever.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I dont think it's the disagreement part..its that it comes off as uninformed hate or like a tool maybe its cuz of the wording. Idc...but this thread needs to be archived or whatever.
word.

OT, Rose is flashy but not MJ status.

andy

Reaction score
If you measure by weight, sure.
ha I like how you indirectly make fun of me by responding to his post, but fail to respond to anything I said, maybe because you know I'm right?

It's cool though bro, whatever you want to think. If it makes you feel better to think of me as fat you do that. And I'm going to continue to living the dream that I had ever since I was a kid, and nothing you say will EVER take that away from me. I'm doing something that only a few get to experience, and I'm doing it for me.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Yall need to stop trollin Bleacher. I dont really like bleacher but you guys troll him bad. And I know Im gonna get negged for this. But yeah Sweetness does makes some dumbass remarks when they arent needed and they are way offtopic. Ive seen it more than once from him. But meh I'm done. /Rant.
a bc supporter! GET HIM!!

fuck BC, sorry a Division I Ring isn't a Superbowl Ring..

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
its called following up your shot to the rim. I learned it when i was 7, although I did a lay-up not a dunk. Nevertheless it was pretty cool its just I think most players could do that if they didn't go backpedaling immediately after their shot.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh, not contested (body up the shooter) and didn't dunk over anyone.

Forget the not contested or boxed out part, this would have been really sick if he had dunked over someone like Josh Smith.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its called following up your shot to the rim. I learned it when i was 7, although I did a lay-up not a dunk. Nevertheless it was pretty cool its just I think most players could do that if they didn't go backpedaling immediately after their shot.
They're taught to do that, and we saw why the other night in one of the games. The shooter is supposed to be the guy to get back and protect the defensive end. If the shooter doesn't you have a easy outlet and that leads to a easy bucket.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They're taught to do that, and we saw why the other night in one of the games. The shooter is supposed to be the guy to get back and protect the defensive end. If the shooter doesn't you have a easy outlet and that leads to a easy bucket.
im not saying they shoudln't do it. but if you can tell immediately that your shot is off you should be aggressive, especially if you have a lane to get right up to the basket, then by all means go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%