Official Summer League Thread

Paulius

Reaction score
Foiled again?? Lmao yea cuz i changed the name. U got me

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Ayeeee!!! But really tho Denzel is nice man. Love his game
Its summer league so i dont wanna get too excited especially since he started out slow af but we shall see vs the real dogs

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Paulius33 said:
Its summer league so i dont wanna get too excited especially since he started out slow af but we shall see vs the real dogs
Yeah everything is with a grain of salt. I liked his game in college and it'll be interesting to see his role once the season is in full swing. Never know with Freddy lol

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Yeah everything is with a grain of salt. I liked his game in college and it'll be interesting to see his role once the season is in full swing. Never know with Freddy lol
If he can hit the three consistently, he will get some run bc you already know we will be averaging the least threes this year with that disgusting spacing lol

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Paulius33 said:
If he can hit the three consistently, he will get some run bc you already know we will be averaging the least threes this year with that disgusting spacing lol
Wade about to go back to the chipmunk days and he'll "find his 3pt shot"

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Wade about to go back to the chipmunk days and he'll "find his 3pt shot"
Lol chipmunk af tho. I just wish we had thibs man...id take this season so much seriously

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Paulius33 said:
Lol chipmunk af tho. I just wish we had thibs man...id take this season so much seriously
How ironic is it that after they get rid of him and attempted to shake up the style they go right back to the old style (arguably even more Thibs-like than Thibs' last year or so) with Rondo and Wade coming in. Minny got a great coach man. That young roster is going to be so damn fun to watch

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
How ironic is it that after they get rid of him and attempted to shake up the style they go right back to the old style (arguably even more Thibs-like than Thibs' last year or so) with Rondo and Wade coming in. Minny got a great coach man. That young roster is going to be so damn fun to watch
Yea the FO wanted to get more "younger and athletic" but i dont think they expected a chicago born to come so i mean from their side i kind of get it bc these next two years werent going to be anything special bc we dont rebuild so i guess this is cool for now to get some filled seats and excitment, but like i said it be 100 times better if we actually had a real coach.

And yea man thibs squad in minny so dope. Really hope they do good

Senators26

Reaction score
The play the Raptors got knocked out on was some serious shit. They were undefeated too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%