Legacies for Lebron and Curry

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
You cant hear my top 5, but you can see it if you like?

MJ, Russell, Kareem, Wilt and Lebron

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron is a top 5 human of all time. Just below Dave Chappelle, but just above Squidward 

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
elcheato said:
LeBron is a top 5 human of all time. Just below Dave Chappelle, but just above Squidward
Im curious as to where you put Grandpa Phil on that list.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I don't respect any top 5 list that doesn't have Shaq on it
So youre saying that Shaq was better than Wilt or Russell? Hmm thats interesting.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
So youre saying that Shaq was better than Wilt or Russell? Hmm thats interesting.
wilt is overrated.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:

Bill Russell was like 220 pounds ish? Good luck guarding Shaq with him breh

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I consider LeBron the best all-around player in league history, MJ the best scorer, and clearly beneficial to having clearly superior teams in every single one of his Finals appearances. LeBron wins those 6 titles, too. The best Center? Shaq/Hakeem/Wilt/Kareem. It's a fucking toss up. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I consider LeBron the best all-around player in league history, MJ the best scorer, and clearly beneficial to having clearly superior teams in every single one of his Finals appearances. LeBron wins those 6 titles, too. The best Center? Shaq/Hakeem/Wilt/Kareem. It's a fucking toss up. 

Most skilled player in the league with that broke ass jumper? No. He's probably the best athlete in league history. Michael may have had more matchup advantages in the finals, but did Michael have a cakewalk to the Finals every year in the sorry East like LeBron has? No.

I don't know why I'm posting because you never respond to posts where you're clearly in the wrong.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michael Jordan was a quitter

A QUITTER 

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmao yea bware always pussies out on arguements where hes wrong. Man up

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Shaq was extremely dominant, but I just put a higher value on winning to a certain degree. I hope no one posts this same old shit "Oh so Horry was better than Barkley?" Thats not what Im saying. I have Russell over Shaq because ultimately I feel Shaq didnt reach his full potential, I think he couldve been greater in certain seasons than he was, its like he came in overweight all the time. If he's a top 5 player than why did he play for 6 teams?

Russell was a 5 time MVP and Shaq only won once. His career did overlap with Jordan, but same could be said about Russells career overlapping Wilts. I dont like the 1v1 argument because they are completely different eras. Its like me saying Westbrook would dominate Magic because Magic was an average defender and Russ would get to the rim at will.

SG whats your top 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm a diehard C's fan, but you can't put Russell or Wilt in the Top 5. Competition levels sucked back then

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wouldn't complain about wilt. But Russell never even averaged 20 points per game IIRC

People love to point to his rings but those teams were soooo dominant in an era without much competition

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Most skilled player in the league with that broke ass jumper? No. He's probably the best athlete in league history. Michael may have had more matchup advantages in the finals, but did Michael have a cakewalk to the Finals every year in the sorry East like LeBron has? No.

I don't know why I'm posting because you never respond to posts where you're clearly in the wrong.
I post primarily from mobile from tractors when I'm in open field and can post, which is rare. I didn't even see this reply until now.

Even without a great jumper LeBron's impact on each game is greater than any other player I've ever seen. It is my opinion that he is the best all around player in league history.

47th oG

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I wouldn't complain about wilt. But Russell never even averaged 20 points per game IIRC

People love to point to his rings but those teams were soooo dominant in an era without much competition
Highest was 18.2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%