2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
For someone who complains about being picked on a lot, you sure do your fair share of trolling
At this point, I've given up just trying to make sense of things because if I say something I believe is true, people regurgitate lies and change my words because they disagree.

So I decided to take the job of the community asshole, because what's the point?  If I say something mild, people have a problem, so I'll start being an asshole when being mild doesn't cut it.

Works for me, at least now I can be bold and say what I want without trying to please everyone else who goes out of their way to overreact to me.  They don't treat me fairly, so why should I try to be reasonable anymore?  It's gone on long enough, time to give back.

By the way, Mexi is actually pretty reasonable unlike you and Boston.  I'm just messing with him because you got me on a roll.  But he praises the Dodgers so much, so I figured it's good.  I want to jump up and say Giants too, but it's too early on that.  

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Back up first base for a guy who will play like 150 games in bellinger?

No thanks

Dodgers love position flexibility. Grandal, Kiké and Utley can all play 1b plus other positions
Well, Gonzo's only hitting .230 and has a negative WAR, but he must be doing something right if he keeps hitting homeruns and the Mets are winning.

Meanwhile, the Dodgers mount injuries and can't beat the Padres.  The "awful" Giants beat Padres 2/3 and swept the first place Braves.

I regret even choosing the Dodgers for the division.  I'm going to be wrong on that, I know it.  They don't even look good, and I don't see a clear turning point for them.  Hard to tell who will win the NL West this year, but I don't think it will be the Dodgers.  I really don't.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
You digging up old posts is actually hilarious

Ive never come across a bigger mental midget

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You digging up old posts is actually hilarious

Ive never come across a bigger mental midget
Actually it's hilarious when you refute them on the spot and say I'm overreacting when I've thought it for a season now. I just pull it out to support the point I originally made and let everyone know it's still relevant.

Maybe if you didn't make such a judgment call on the spot about me then I wouldn't do it.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's mostly just shitposting at this point lol.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Roberto Osuna got arrested for domestic abuse. 

Man did not expect that from him. Not good. 

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Yankees will be all over Pomeranz tonight. We have the wrong guy starting.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Royals scored 10 runs in the first inning off Bundy? Looks like he's struggled his last few starts. I thought he was gonna make a leap this year.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Teagz said:
The Royals scored 10 runs in the first inning off Bundy? Looks like he's struggled his last few starts. I thought he was gonna make a leap this year.
It was so brutal haha

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/status/994256832792285189?s=19

https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/status/994257190897750022?s=19

BURN THIS TEAM TO THE GROUND. FIRE EVERYBODY. I'M DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%