BOSOX MOCK -1WK TO GO-

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There really isn't much to the Saints taking a DT in this draft, atleast not at 13. They only met with Shelton at the combine, all other meetings seem to point to the team being most interested in help along the OL, at CB, ILB, or OLB at #13.

I think the chances of the Saints taking Shelton when Collins, Gregory, and Kendrick's are still available are slim to none.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Told me I ruined the mock draft, then you steal my two Browns picks!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
FWIW, I think the second one with trades is my more accurate one (I don't love putting Ray at #5 and might make changes to it already)

I still think yall need a NT, and Shelton is the only one worth taking in the Top 50 imo, but I trust your insight as well. I know La'el is someone New Orleans would love too, if he falls to 13

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Told me I ruined the mock draft, then you steal my two Browns picks!
You ruined it by not taking Winston #1, not by selecting the Browns players

Shelton doesn't have a lot of suitors before #12, so it's easy for Cleveland to go after him. I think they'd rather go for Devante however, if he's there

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
FWIW, I think the second one with trades is my more accurate one (I don't love putting Ray at #5 and might make changes to it already)

I still think yall need a NT, and Shelton is the only one worth taking in the Top 50 imo, but I trust your insight as well. I know La'el is someone New Orleans would love too, if he falls to 13
I think in a year NT could be a need, but I think they are fine with Bunkley and Jenkins for the time being. Where as I think the team would jump at the chance at adding Gregory to a front 7 that already has Cam Jordan, Brodrick Bunkley, Akiem Hicks, Junior Galette, Danelle Ellerbe, David Hawthorne, and Parys Haralson, or plugging Collins in at LG and eventually outside to T would be very enticing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%