Official College Gameday Thread

CoachAF

Reaction score
I dont know which way the committee will go on this one. a good case can be made for both OSU and Alabama. An even better case can be made for an expanded field, but that doesnt seem likely. I am pulling for Alabama and a first round re-match with Clemson. That would be EPIC. 

After yesterday's games, there is one thing I am sure of: Clemson is the team to beat right now. Oklahoma is really hot, but they still havent played an elite defense. They will get their first test against a great Georgia defense. If they can win out, then I will buy their team as one of the really special Oklahoma teams in years past. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah that loss to Iowa is damning for OSU. That's the worst loss of any of the top 10 teams.

CoachAF

Reaction score
Teagz said:
Yeah that loss to Iowa is damning for OSU. That's the worst loss of any of the top 10 teams.
Id rank Clemsons loss to 4-8 Syracuse as the worst, but at least they have the excuse of losing Bryant for half the game

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On the road, by 3, without the starting QB isn't as bad as giving up 55 to Iowa. No one gives up 55 to Iowa. That's an automatic disqualifier for me.

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Coach said:
I dont know which way the committee will go on this one. a good case can be made for both OSU and Alabama. An even better case can be made for an expanded field, but that doesnt seem likely. I am pulling for Alabama and a first round re-match with Clemson. That would be EPIC. 

After yesterday's games, there is one thing I am sure of: Clemson is the team to beat right now. Oklahoma is really hot, but they still havent played an elite defense. They will get their first test against a great Georgia defense. If they can win out, then I will buy their team as one of the really special Oklahoma teams in years past. 
Ohio State isnt an elite defense?

CoachAF

Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe™ said:
Ohio State isnt an elite defense?

not nearly as good as the three they will face. They gave up 55 to Iowa. Good, but not elite. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ahmad Bradshaw vs Brashad Peerman is pretty lit right now.

CoachAF

Reaction score
AE. said:
Ahmad Bradshaw vs Brashad Peerman is pretty lit right now.

Bradshaw was fun to watch. Going for 2 was a no-brainer. Control your destiny. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol, Rashad Penny*

I butchered that one

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought I was in the NFL thread when I saw that... then I realized Ahmad Bradshaw has been out of the league for like five years.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can understand Rosen not wanting to risk an NFL career for a 12/26 bowl game, but I do have a problem with the bullshit, “not medically cleared by coach” excuse. Either way, K-State rolls UCLA in a game where Alex Delton looked like the fast human alive.

There’s some speculation K-State will give Bielema a call if Bill Snyder retires. I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

CoachAF

Reaction score
GAMEDAY!!!!! Bama/Clemson 3.0!!!!!!!

Also cant wait until the Georgia/Oklahoma game.....Mayfield has a lot of bad karma coming his way....it's gonna hit soon

CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TheAuburnJokes/status/947849222719770624

CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/mjharvey12/status/947852735013113856

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God I hope the Tide roll tonight. Clemson fans have become unbearable after winning last year. Youd think they had 16 damn Nattys.

Any fans who want an expanded playoff should be Bama and Georgia fans tonight

BNC

Reaction score
I don’t watch much college football but McKenzie Milton has been incredible today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%