ADMIN
Reaction score
lol ill give you that one

cora already said hanleys hitting 3rd tho

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Whats so funny about the best shortstop in the league hitting third?
You're joking, right?

I think he could hit third though.  It really doesn't matter to me, as long as it's consistent most of the time and we aren't shuffling guys around like Farrell did.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sox have plenty of pop with Beni, Devers, JD, and the two-headed 1B in Hanley & Moreland. Bogaerts and Betts definitely have to get back on the offensive wagon if the Sox stand any chance advancing beyond the ALDS this season. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
You're joking, right?

I think he could hit third though.  It really doesn't matter to me, as long as it's consistent most of the time and we aren't shuffling guys around like Farrell did.
The Red Sox fans of the board voted him the #1 SS last year and I havent forgotten

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The Red Sox fans of the board voted him the #1 SS last year and I havent forgotten
Way to generalize the whole fan base.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
My argument is valid because .ppt or whatever name he is voted other than Bogaerts and he's a Sox fan.

I think Bogaerts can be the best offensively, but not if he hits like last year. Defensively I honestly believe he isn't built for shortstop.

You also have to remember Bogaerts had high hopes last year and let us down. That would change a lot of opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%