EPL Discussion Thread

CoachAF

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3339139/barcelona-agree-deal-to-sign-philippe-coutinho-from-liverpool

I guess Liverpool got what they wanted by waiting....now what do they do with all the cash....

Everton sold Barkley to Chelsea and loaned Mirallas (with intent to sell) to Olympiakos....they brought in striker Cenk Tosun from Besiktas...he had 4 goals in Champion's League play, so maybe the talent is there??? Seems like a reach to me, but he can't be worse than Calvert-Lewin....

CoachAF

Reaction score
185 million for Alexi Sanchez is ridiculous....these wages i swear

CoachAF

Reaction score
Everton's newest forward, Theo Walcott will take the pitch tomorrow for the blues. I can't wait to see what he can do up top to help us find the net more often...

CoachAF

Reaction score
i cant say it enough. Of all the acquisitions in the last few windows, Pickford by far was the best. This kid is ridiculously good. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Manchester derby is pretty lit

It was a great 2nd half for Man U supporters. Pogba went off. Man City will clinch this weekend though. Good for them. Another great season...

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gonna try to keep up with this more this season. We'll see how that goes once football starts.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been casually rooting for Man City since they came back to win the title in stoppage time in 2011. That was the first EPL game I ever watched, and I've been on the bandwagon since haha.

I'll admit that I'm a super casual fan thought. The last few years I've been floating in and out depending on how close the title race is. The year Leicester won the title is the only year I've really followed throughout the whole season.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Oh yeah man city against QPR (?) was epic. I remember that. I couldnt root for them now though. Theyre too much of the Yankees/whatever you want to call it. They by far have the most talent.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Oh yeah man city against QPR (?) was epic. I remember that. I couldnt root for them now though. Theyre too much of the Yankees/whatever you want to call it. They by far have the most talent.
The blank checkbook would usually be a turn off for me too, but the centuries of losing and the fact that they will always be in United's shadow nullifies a lot of that lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%