#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the power of love with crickets from the crowd

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rumors circulating that UFC want Brock Lesnar to return and either fight for the Heavyweight Title or Jon Jones. It's 50-50 whether he does. Brock will allegedly lose the title at SummerSlam in a fatal four way against Joe, Reigns & Strowman.

If true the best possible finish would be Heyman turning on Brock with Samoa Joe choking him out to win the title. Heyman then becomes the advocate for Joe with Reigns and Stroman chasing him for the title.

That would be incredible.

-CS

only reason i hope this is true is so heyman and joe team up

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Breaking: Shane McMahon's was involved in a plane crash, but he and the pilot are fine and doing a press conference here.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Breaking: Shane McMahon's was involved in a plane crash, but he and the pilot are fine and doing a press conference here.
seriously? shit

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
seriously? shit

Yea he took a charter plane from Manhattan to deep out there in Long Island to see his family as  he said. His pilot came through in the clutch.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING! Police Suggest #Paige Be Charged With Battery Over Airport Incident, State Attorney Reviewing Case

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed that police have determined #WWE Star Paige should be charged with battery in regards to the airport incident involving #GFW Champion Alberto El Patron … but it’s up to the State Attorney’s office to make a final decision.

A rep for the Orlando PD tells us, “OPD detectives have found that probable cause exists to charge Saraya Bevis with Battery (Domestic Violence). Detectives have sent the information to the State Attorney’s Office for review and the SAO will determine whether to file charges in the case.”

As we previously reported, Paige claimed that she was the one being held for battery at the airport — but police had previously stated Alberto El Patron was the only person being investigated.
Well the future endeavors are coming soon. I guess this is what happens for taking up fo your man.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I know. It should though

I mean if it was at like around Summerslam i would agree. But ya know we gotta make big match John look good to take that belt off of Jinder lol. Funny thing is all the main eventers on SD are fighting for the U.S. title.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What the fuck is the point of bringing Rusev back just to feed him to Cena again? I'm hoping WWE can correct a mistake here. Is there a chance this match main events? You can have Jinder cost him if you want. Just don't let Rusev lose clean

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
What the fuck is the point of bringing Rusev back just to feed him to Cena again? I'm hoping WWE can correct a mistake here. Is there a chance this match main events? You can have Jinder cost him if you want. Just don't let Rusev lose clean

Creative fucked Rusev over, he was suppose to be the guy getting the shot at the title until they went with Jinder Mahal. And besides it's a flag on a pole match lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Speaking of Rusev

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/887769083067998212

lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%