Weekly Recaps & Eliminations

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
to be fair, the past two weeks are his best pieces and they dont look like anything hes made before because theyve been better.
i thought it was a tourney based on piece vs piece not who was able to make something better than they have before.

so if deve made his worst sig ever, and it was still better than everything else, he would be eliminated simply because its not on par with his normal work?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
i thought it was a tourney based on piece vs piece not who was able to make something better than they have before.

so if deve made his worst sig ever, and it was still better than everything else, he would be eliminated simply because its not on par with his normal work?
I don't think pugz meant it that way. I think bosox was surprised people would vote for baller two weeks in a row because he's baller, not the quality of the work. Then pugz was saying that it is a lot better than baller's past work

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
I don't think pugz meant it that way. I think bosox was surprised people would vote for baller two weeks in a row because he's baller, not the quality of the work. Then pugz was saying that it is a lot better than baller's past work
if thats the case, then I withdraw what I said.

I just replied on what I understood it to be.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bc hit the nail. im not saying baller deserves to win. hes stepping up and the board happened to like his work. do i think it was the best? no. i voted for deve.

but to go back to your last sentence, if the board doesnt like what someone made, even if its still the best, then yea, they lose.

idk why people complain about the voting. this is a sports site. not everyone makes gfx and the some of the voters that do may not fully understand what makes a piece good, like we do. therefore voting will be different then it would at a gfx based site. idk what else to say about that.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
im not "mad" at anyone winning.

people displaying their disagreement is equally as allowed as people displaying agreement.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Thanks everyone who has voted for me ... I'm trying my best to improve and show my talent in this tourney

And congrats Teagle :)

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you were close

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
lmao so it came down to me and picasso.... for being eliminated in the 2nd round hahaha who would've thought

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
#8 was clearly the worst looking back on it

5 & 11 sucked as well

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
don't see the overcontrasted part. i actually really like it.
whatever, I don't care. i'm gonna win next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%