5k at last

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Last time I did this I was celebrating my 2k I think. And that seems like forever ago, lots of things have changed since too. Anyways, it's been good so far and I know I gotta do shoutouts since I got yelled at last time for not doing em. So here it goes..

TYO - ok so we're not seeing eye to eye right now, but we normally agree on <Censored> all the time. prob one of the members i talk to most on here.
pm7 - he knows whats up, he just needs to send me some more music. don't talk as much as we should. no homo, haha.
Greg - kings fan, cal fan, raiders fan, steelers fan and prob a dozen more teams too. lol deff a chill dude though, it's been cool talking to you about <Censored>.
.loggie - where you been bro? haven't seen you in mad long. one of the first people i got to know on SI
jarrod - i guess you're pretty cool, haha. thanks for helping me out with Mogul when you could and trusting me and dez to commish the league.
dez - yeah, we didn't talk much until we started commishing the nfl league, but we're cool now. sorta surprising we didn't talk at all before then.
Palmer - good times dude, haha. our AIM convos get outta hand sometimes, but they're mad funny. lol, nascar still sucks though. go bengals.
Pugz - we don't talk too much, but you're chill. hell of a good graphic artist too.
gety - always has my back if i need a sig, haha. good looks bro.
BB - his love for Orton is almost like my love for Megan Fox. the age of Orton is sorta stalling right now though.
Rip - cool dude who hates too much on MW2, aha. i remember playing Gears with you last summer, haha mad funny.
gtown - don't talk much, but cool dude.
ZigZag - haven't really gotten to know him that much since he hasn't been around that much while I've been here, but definitely pretty chill. he knows whos the best rapper alive right now.
Snipeshow - cool dude who knows where it's at in the NBA. lakers all day.
Mexi - speaking of the lakers, the biggest laker fan on here, along with me and Whisper of course. prob doesn't realize how big of a laker fan i am, but we haven't really talked much so its cool.
Whisper - another huge laker fan. sorry i missed you bro, haha.
Rios - dude needs to manage his nfl sim league team more, lol. it's been cool talking to you though.
Blake - gotta get a new computer bro, haha. until then, i'll prob be sending you those extra files for each sim. longhorns got the gators all day in the national championship game this year.
$tunna - no i'm not gonna trade you CP3, lol. chill dude, i see your hawks doing work.
Baggs - yeah, he's a pats fan so there isn't much to say here, lol. you're cool, but <Censored> the pats.
FPS - cool dude, don't really talk much outta the NFL Reg Season thread thouguh.
sheed - always cool talking about upcoming games with you.
ROCKSTAR - lol, i can't stand your gamertags but you're pretty funny. oh and ik i talk a lot <Censored>, it's just what i do, haha. i bet you're better than me at cod though.
elcheato - idk about you, but i always had fun arguing with you, lol. <Censored> the browns, <Censored> the cavs. Go Braylon, <Censored> LeBron, haha.
JoshHoward5 - haven't really talked much, but one of the few longhorn fans on this board.
High.Flyer - Go Jets! ...we suck.
Mapleleaf - chill dude, still think you're dude took it too far at the american music awards. haha
Super Mario - freaking dolphins fan, haha. cool dude, hasn't been on much though.
nba_balla - don't talk, but you're work is sick bro.
B Rich - your work is crazy, deff one of the best i've seen.

and I gotta mention AE. sucks you're not here, but you were deff a chill dude too. deff helped me out while you were here.

pretty sure i didn't miss anybody. 10k's next i guess.... lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats broski...good lookin out on the shoutout

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man and thanks for the shout out.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Our AIM convos get out of hand sometimes??????????? Nawww, never. I don't know what your talking about. NASCAR does NOT suck!!! Even ask Brakos, he'll tell you what's up!

And definitely GO BENGALS!!!

Lastly, congrats on 5,000. Too bad 90% of your posts have been all spam.

jk

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thanks for the shoutout bro

congrats on this

TTN2810

Reaction score
I guess Im no one :(
Haha just kidding dude
Congrats, never got to talk to you though.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Haha just kidding dude
He tends to forget things sometimes. I guess when Megan Fox is on your mind 24/7 your going to screw things up like he does!

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Haha just kidding dude
haha i had you, just didn't have anything to put down. Your sigs are always sick though.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man. Thanks for the shoutout

If you want more music just hit me up on AIM. Anytime i'm online, I'm always on

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for the shoutout.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratz and thanx for the shoutout. And I do talk out of the NFL season thread, in the baseball threads but your never in there, lmao.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='4188087' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:41 PM']Congrats Yezzir & The Age Of Orton will prevail again.[/quote]

Orton is going to get his ass kicked next week.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='4188094' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:54 PM']False.[/quote]

Ok lets make a deal:

If the Broncos win Thursday I will wear your Kyle Orton Jesus Sig for the rest of the regular season. If the Giants win then you have to wear my Brandon Jacobs sig for the rest of the regular season. So do we have a deal?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok lets make a deal:

If the Broncos win Thursday I will wear your Kyle Orton Jesus Sig for the rest of the regular season. If the Giants win then you have to wear my Brandon Jacobs sig for the rest of the regular season. So do we have a deal?
Oh Deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%